What is a Virtual CTO?
Many businesses have made digital transformations in the past few years in order to make operations more efficient. If you’re ready to grow your business with technology innovations, Internos is here to help. Not only will we make this a smooth transition but we will continue to co-manage your IT processes with a virtual CTO in Coral Gables. A CTO is a chief technology officer who oversees the company’s digital infrastructure. The CTO keeps up with the latest software updates, applications and processes, and decides on the best IT procedures to make a business as efficient as possible. A virtual CTO holds the same responsibilities but instead of being in-house, the position is outsourced to an IT provider.
Submit your question about Virtual CTO in Coral Gables below.
What Can You Expect From a Virtual CTO?
Is a virtual CTO right for you? This outsourced service is ideal for small to mid-sized companies. A virtual CTO is more than just an expert giving advice on what software or applications to choose. Some of the benefits of being able to access IT talent and expertise from anywhere include:
- A fresh perspective on your business.
- A flat rate, typically project based.
- The capability of taking on varying and diverse projects.
- A range of executive tech solutions due to extensive knowledge and experience.
- A reliable history of driving innovation.
- A broader and more expansive view of tech trends and products.
Team Up With Internos
Implementing new technology and processes that actually work takes experienced talent and expertise. At Internos, our team has a proven track record in integrating necessary technology into business operations and making processes more efficient. We are ready to help you and your company grow with the latest in tech.
You can rely on Internos:
- Locally owned, partner managed
- 10+ years client longevity
- 100+ years combined experience