Support your strategic goals
We Sweat So You Don't Have To
Keeping up with tech is overwhelming: We anticipate and solve the tech issues at your business.
Tangled Up in Tech?
Your time at work is valuable. How much of it are you wasting worrying about security or waiting to hear from tech support? Downtime could be chewing up your profits and frustrating your team. Wouldn’t you like to free yourself from this stress?
Rely on Internos:
- Locally owned, partner managed
- 10+ years client longevity
- 100+ years combined experience
What You Can Expect From Our Miami Managed IT Services
Our Miami managed IT services save you money and reduce the day-to-day issues that slow down your business. Our flat-rate pricing allows for accurate IT budgeting. Our proven delivery methods bring you service you can count on. Our certified engineers average over 10 years of field experience. Plus, you can give us direct feedback through the customer survey that’s attached to every support ticket and we hold regular reviews to help ensure we’re meeting your goals. Key components of Internos managed IT services include:
Strategic IT planning with fixed pricing and regular, tailored technology reviews
Regular check-ins and responsive support that’s there for you 24/7/365
Proactive approach to technology that increases productivity
Vigilant system monitoring and protection from security risks like ransomware, breaches and data loss
Monthly site visits and unlimited remote support
Remote control for quick repairs and software installation
Continuous update and patch management, plus automated maintenance
IT Support That Aligns With Your Business Goals
You count on your hardware, software and network to work together, and work hard. Who can you rely on to keep all those wheels turning? With managed IT services from Internos, your employees or tech department feels supported by industry experts. We make sure tech propels you forward on the road to success.
Looking for Just Technicians?
That's Not Us
Our name, Internos, means working together. IT services should work with your organization on every level. Choose the Internos team because your organization deserves a tailored suite of services designed to boost productivity, profitability and even morale.
A Miami Managed IT Services Partner You Can Trust
Whether you need our team to take tech off your plate completely or a co-managed approach where we work with your IT team, Internos is a business-minded partner you can trust. Strategic IT outsourcing can help you balance the cost of your technology and the benefits to your business.
Use our Managed Service Provider Checklist to Find the Right
Our easy-to-follow checklist can guide you through the process of the best IT services provider for your business.
Are you a first-timer to IT support? Maybe you aren’t happy with your current MSP? This checklist will help you help you outline and define:
Discover All the Benefits
Free yourself to move your company forward with reliable technology that helps you grow. With Internos on your side, you’ll work more efficiently and securely.
- IT services designed to resolve troubles the first time around. Our team works diligently to provide solutions and IT support that work best for you.
- From installation to post-deployment, we work together to meet your goals.
- Our team of more than 17 professionals give highest priority to your network stability and security
Services Included in Our Flat Rate Pricing:
- On-site and remote support
- Data backups, monitoring and security for your organization
- Standardized hardware and software that is vital for your network’s optimal performance and uptime
- 24x7x365 monitoring
- Monthly, Quarterly, or Yearly strategic planning meetings
- Vendor management
- Web-based client portal for real time IT management
- Firewall and endpoint security anti-virus
- Backup services for each server with offsite storage
- DNS Filtering
- Monitoring agents on all servers and workstations
- Remote control for efficient access
- Software patch management
- Automated Maintenance and reports allow Internos to review your account and systems.